Dumpster Rentals Made Easy
Finish Your Project Faster. Rent A Dumpster!!
Same day dumpster delivery.
Dumpster Rentals Made Easy
Convenient dumpster rental service at great prices.
Simply schedule delivery and we’ll bring the dumpster right to your location. When you’re finished, we’ll come and take it away. It’s that simple.
Our dumpster rentals are perfect for collecting:
Construction or roofing debris
Asphalt or landscaping waste
Old appliances, fixtures, and furniture And more!
Dependable & Sincere Company
Offer Quality Services
We provide residential and commercial dumpster services.
Accomplish any household cleaning or remodeling task quickly and easily with a Nutty Dumpsters rental. Our rental services are affordable and convenient.
Our dumpsters are available for all your commercial needs as well. We offer on-time professional service with competitive pricing and simple terms. From office remodels to construction sites, we have the right size dumpster for you.
We offer a variety of construction dumpster rentals that are perfectly suited for residential or commercial roofing projects.
We serve the entire greater Boston and South Shore area.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will it cost to rent a dumpster?
The final cost of your dumpster rental will depend on the amount of debris you need to throw away. We charge a flat rate up to a certain weight for each dumpster size. Visit our sizes & pricing page for more details on sizes and weight limitations.
Which items are prohibited?
Although most items can be safely thrown away, the following items are some things NOT allowed in our dumpsters:
- Hazardous Waste (Pesticides, Asbestos, Solvents, Pool Chemicals or Fertilizers)
- Medical Waste or Medications
- Computer Monitors
- Fluorescent Light Bulbs
- Flammable Liquids
- Air Conditioners
- Chemicals & Household Cleaners
- Anything with Gas, Oil or Freon
- Household Appliances
- Car Batteries, Motor Oil or Automotive Fluids
- Railroad Ties (unless requested in advance)
When a dumpster is dropped off, it is inspected similar to the way a rental car would be. If we see you have caved in a side or beat up the dumpster you will be responsible for the repairs. These repairs can range from as low as $100 to a full replacement of $5000.
If you have items that you are uncertain if they can be placed in the dumpster, please contact us or call to ask. Prohibited items found in our dumpsters will incur an additional charge to you.
How do I know if my dumpster will go overweight?
You can only estimate but as a few examples:
- A 15 yard dumpster filled with asphalt shingles averages 3.5 tons
Items such as plaster, concrete, stumps, asphalt, roofing materials, trees and brick are some examples of items that can cause a dumpster to go overweight.
How do I determine what size dumpster I need?
How much dumpsters will hold is measured by cubic yards. Guessing what size you need can be slightly tricky; but here are some examples to help you.
- A 15 yard dumpster will hold roughly 35 roofing sq. of shingles, a 20 yard dumpster approximately 50 square and a 30 yard about 75 square. These calculations are based on one layer of asphalt shingles. As an example, a 1500 sq. ft roof needs a 15 yard dumpster
- A bathroom remodel typically uses a 10 yd dumpster to hold all the old fixtures and construction materials. Should you be planning to add additional clutter from your home, you will want to get a 15 yard dumpster to hold the extra items
- For a kitchen remodel you will need a 15 or 20 yard dumpster. The size will depend on the extent of the remodel, and normally these projects grow as you start doing floors and walls. If there is going to be a lot of plaster, drywall or flooring materials, you may exceed the weight limit so it may be a good idea to order one size larger than you think so you have that higher weight cap.
If you have questions about choosing a size, please feel free to contact us here, or call 1-888-555-1212.
Do I need to be there when the dumpster is delivered?
No. If you give us good placement instructions or mark the area you want it placed you will not need to be there.
How much room will be need for delivery?
Electrical & telephone wires will need to be at least 13.6’ in height. The Wheelbase of the truck is approximately 22 ft. and the width with mirrors is 11 ft. We cannot deliver dumpsters over fences. Because dumpsters need to be lifted and tipped off the truck we will require additional height when placed. Without written permission we cannot go on any of your neighbor’s property. Anything such as vehicles, boats, trailers or anything that would hamper our placement attempt must be moved prior to delivery. If we arrive with the dumpster and have an obstruction or lack of space, you will be charged a $75 trip fee.
When do I pay for the dumpster?
You will pay for the total cost of dumpster upfront when you book it online or by phone. Payments are made with any major credit card. Once we pick up dumpster and get a final certified weight slip, if you went over your weight limit you will be then charged for that additional weight. I.E.: You rented a dumpster with a 2 ton limit, but your dumpster final weight was 5000 lbs. We would charge you for the extra 1000 lbs at $.10 per lb.
Dumpster Rentals Made Easy
We Handle Every
Project With Care
Nutty Dumpsters is a locally owned business. We are committed to bringing you an exceptional, hassle free experience.